Self-PropeLled Hyperbaric Lifeboat
Vanguarde’s Self-Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboat (SPHL) is designed and built to SOLAS 86 regulations and CLASS approved by ABS and DNV. The boat has integrated a hyperbaric chamber with a fully equipped saturation diving system.
The lifeboat is designed to be launched by a gravity davit system, equipped with the lifeboat release and release system – ‘Csafe’ Hook. The system supports all launching and recovery functions as required by IMO/SOLAS/ABS.
The SPHL is available in different sizes, up to 24 divers per SPHL.
Vanguarde’s Self-Propelled Hyperbaric Lifeboat comes with the followings:
- Approved by major classification societies and flag states
- Integrate alternative hyperbaric chambers and diving systems for our respective client’s needs
- Support up to 72 hours of survival capability
- Support up to 300m dive depth
- Excellent sea-keeping and manoeuvrability with additional bow thruster
- Superior interval space for easy manoeuvre around the chamber
- Additional storage of essential supplies