Lifeboat Release & Retrieve System
In May 2011, the IMO adopted amendments to SOLAS Chapter III and the LSA Code, as well as related Guidelines to all manufacturers, ship owners/ builders to replace their old system with new LRRS (Lifeboat Release and Retrieval System) not later than the next scheduled drydocking after 1 July 2014, but no later than 1 July 2019.
To fulfil the latest IMO regulations, Vanguarde has developed a ‘Csafe’ Hook which performs maximum safety and quality for most types of lifeboat. We operate a global service network by collaborating with authorized service agents to carry out a comprehensive Hook Retrofit Service to all our customers worldwide. The hook modification includes managing the overhaul examination with final report issued; planning and liaising with the OEMs; lifeboat measurement and calculation; fibreglass/ boat modification; keel shoes and hook installation; performance testing.
- 3.5tons, 5 tons, 8.5 tons, 10 tons and 14 tons available
- Assembled with waterproof cable
- Retrofitted to most makes of lifeboat
- User-friendly operating system
- Constructed with stainless steel and corrosion resistant material
- ‘Fail Safe’ Design to counter all climates and conditions